Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oh ya know...

It's been too long and I'm looking at everyone else's blogs waiting for updates; then realize, some might be hoping the same thing with my blog! It's been crazy here, but still loving it. These girls are growing bigger and bigger. I blink and think, "when did this happen?" I loved listening to General Conference. Every time it comes, the talks help me refocus. I love my family and need to do all that I can to help them understand that and the love of their Heavenly Father. They are the sweetest little girls and they have the best dad in the world. If you can't tell by the pictures below. He is often exhausted by the end of the day, and then weekends seem to just get busy like the weekdays, so when he gets any down time, this is what he should be doing. And the girls get to take care of him! Win-win! :)





The also get to rearrange their toys to make a fortress of toys...there is an order to this, however I am not privy to that information.



Then they torture their babies, with the best form of torture of course!



A friend of mine made this owl rice bag. How cute, huh? The girls had been fighting over it, so I decided to make another one. Afton was insistent that it be a bird. So she helped me make it and it turned out pretty cute. (May look like a little chick, but...well yes I am not the best animal maker.)




I'm not sure what was going on in these pix but they just look so grown up and cute!



I am sooo happy whenever we get nice weather. One day it was just amazing and we took advantage as best we could! 










Hmmm...where are they? Instead of playing on the playground, they dig in the wood chips under it. Rule breakers! 





After a great day outside, we had an easy dinner and watched a family movie in our pj's. Pretty much my dream day!


I have been thinking about doing a schedule thing for the girls recently and finally buckled down and did it. I think it does more for me than them.


First day of preschool! They both get to be together and love it!



We had a friend over after preschool one day. He is sooo funny and cute! This is Jake and he shouts Reesa's name at church whenever he sees her. They are buds, mostly. Here they are sharing Jakes favorite thing, food!



What a life, huh?

2 comments:

Tara Johnson said...

Cara Your girls are just gorgeous! Thanks for the update! I have been wondering how you guys are doing!

Sophie Grace said...

Such an help full for me i would like to thanks its such an unqiue content provide i really enjoyed reading amazing work done. Please coming soon our site tiktok videos