Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cute pictures and regular life!

Well, my mom just recently sent me some clothes and stuff for Afton, so of course I had to get some pictures. (Thanks for all the clothes, Mom! And the dress fits perfectly!) So I thought I'd tell you all how life is as a student teacher. It's crazy. I have 3 8th grade classes and 1 9th grade class. The cooperating teachers that I have are really good, so that makes it a lot easier. I am slowly going to take over their classes, so I will be teaching novels to all of them. I will teach The Giver, Romeo and Juliet, and Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry. I'm teaching the first one to Ms. Hodge's 8th grade, the next to her 9th grade and the other to Mrs. Clark's 8th grade classes. It's been hard and busy. Afton is being watched by some sisters in our ward, who have volunteered to babysit. It's been so nice and Afton is pretty good so I don't have to worry too much. School will start for Tad on the 8th of September. Then I will be done teaching on the 21st of November and will be observing other teachers until the first week of December. Then we will graduate! The end is near! Oh and I have a huge zuccini, so here's a picture.

No comments: