Monday, October 12, 2009

An old post finally posted: A Fun-filled Fall Day!

On Saturday, we went out to Idaho Falls where they had a harvest festival. It was a ton of fun. There were lots of different vendors, yummy food, singing, a car show, dog shows, a kids straw maze, and a little pumpkin patch. I haven't had funnel cake in years and it was almost just worth it to go just for the funnel cake! We got Afton a little beanie, a headband for Reesa, and a couple of great pumpkins. It was so much fun just to spend some good quality time with all of us together. Afton loved it! We were super tired after spending a few hours there so we all came home to nap and stuff. Then we woke up and headed out for a little shopping. We needed some little home things. We also found the Bourne movies for a great price, so Tad and I got treats and made it a movie night. (I won't tell you what part of the movie I fell asleep at.) Also, Tad and I are big game players, so we were playing Boggle and I won! It doesn't happen very often, but when it does it's fun. The punishment for the loser was to wear tape on their eyebrows until we woke up in the morning! (Weird, but still funny.) I let Tad off easy and took the tape off just before bed. Oh well, it was worth the picture!

No comments: