Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Project Finished

Okay, so I finally got a project done that I started quite some time ago. I got all my stuff out the other day and decided it was time to finish something. Afton now has a cute tu-tu to wear all around the house and dance in. (Thanks Ashley for the great idea!) It turned out pretty poofy, but Afton loves it. She'll bring it to me, saying "Pitty," and dances in circles. Love it! She's my cutie!
This is Afton after she devoured a double chocolate chip cookie! Sweet!

3 comments:

Leah and Joe said...

Congrats again on the girl! I love the skirt. Afton looks so much older, and definitely like you, cara!

Chad and Elizabeth said...

I made a cute little tutu too this week for my friend's not yet born little girl! They turn out so cute! Now that I've seen Afton wearing hers, my friend needs to hurry up see I can see my creation in action! Only she isn't due until November... oh well! I miss you guys! Oh and I have a little card for Meagan coming to your house. Its on its way.

Valerie Oquendo said...

Oh my goodness! Afton will be such a great big sister! I am always amazed at how much of a sweetheart she is. The tutu is sooo cute! We'll need to have an enrichment or something to make those. PERFECT GIFT! Love the name Reesa. Very pretty.