Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Now and Then

I cannot think about what my life would be like without my sweet little girl! Afton was by no means the baby I thought I would have...she sooo much better. First of all, she was born with a crazy head of hair! Second of all, she was not, I repeat not, a cuddly baby. Third of all, she is amazing. She was a comfort to me when I needed one the most. I had a Bishop point out to me one time that "did I ever think I was sent Afton at the time she came because maybe I needed her?" That is an amazing thought. Afton is a bit independent and wants control of things. She is super smart and is eager to learn new things. She is so sweet and loves to be loved. She is also quite sensitive if she thinks someone is trying to hurt her feelings. She is very forgiving, which I think is a blessing for my first child! She loves to play with friends, draws like no 4 year old child (at least that's what I say), she loves to play games, she loves to watch movies, she loves to help Mommy cook/bake, loves preschool, and loves her Daddy. I just love to watch them play and interact. He's so good with her and she loves his attention. I am so blessed to have such an amazing, obedient, loving, forgiving daughter and I can't wait to see what she does in her life!


From this to that...


No comments: