Alesha was an amazing roommate! She was selfless, funny, driven, and beautiful. She was always a good example of dedication to right. She was also a great example of being child-like. Now we have all gone our own ways, and I miss these girls more than ever!
Meagan was...well...I don't think I can sum up what she has meant to me in just a few words, so Meagers if you ever read this, just know that words cannot describe how grateful I am for you and your friendship. You were always there for me, always! And I hope that you can say the same about me.
Amanda was only with us for a little bit, but seeing her and Alesha doing some crazy thing when Meg and I got home at the end of the day made college awesome! Amanda was like our mom, just keeping us focused on life and making us feel amazing all the time.
Shila was super funny. We were all nervous about who our new roomie would be and we could not have asked for anyone better! Shila was such a good example of strength, in self and in the gospel. She always worked hard in everything. She made us all laugh, and had the patience with our individual weirdness. She was a great friend always there to comfort and just be there.
We also had Elizabeth join the mix, before I went and dropped off the face of the earth (got married). Elizabeth was hilarious. She added the party to our apartment for sure. She is super sweet and just fun to be around.
We had so much fun together and they made my college experience better than I could have ever hoped for. They were all angels to me in my life and I will never forget the most amazing girls EVER!
Well, Alesha May, here you go!
1. What is your occupation? mommy and wife! (Best jobs EVER)
2. What color are your socks right now? Just some freezing bare feet
3. What are you listening to right now? Umm....honestly, Little Einsteins, but not by my choice
4. Can you drive a stick shift? Can I drive a stick, chya, you betcha!
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? that really awesome blue color that I don't know how to spell or say (cerulean maybe)
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my sister, Beffy
7. How old are you today? 26
8. Favorite Drink? Two: Lemon-lime powerade, and Dr. Pepper, not together
9. What was the last movie you watched? Harry Potter 7 (AmAzInG!)
10. Favorite holiday of the year? Christmas, of course
11. What do you do to vent anger? Clean, clean, and more clean (You'd think my house would be spotless)
12. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't really remember, but I had one of those barbie cases that you open up and is a little closet and barbie holder.
13. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall, the smell, the colors, the holidays, what could be better!
14. Hugs or kisses? I'm a hug person
15. Cherries or blueberries? Both, lover of berries
16. When was the last time you cried? I don't like to cry, I try to hold it in, so I don't really remember, but my guess is a couple months ago.
17. What did you do last night? Went to choir practice, chit-chatted and listened to my hubby venting (I actually like this), and watched Psych (hilarious)!
18. Favorite smells? The smell of fall, fresh snow, my baby girl, baked deliciousness and my husbands cologne
19. What inspires you? Good people doing good for no reward, good books, good music, and my Savior
20. What are you afraid of? Disappointing people and not being a good mother and wife, doing all I can to the best of my knowledge
21. Favorite place you've ever been? Wherever the family is and we can all get together, but Carlsbad, California is a tight second (beautiful!!)
22. How many states have you lived in? Three
23. Favorite day of the week? All days are pretty much the same, but I'm a big fan of Saturday when we all get to be together!
24. Who is your favorite NFL team? Not a big NFL fan, but I LOVE the Texas Longhorns (except they are awful this season)
25. Who's next? Not a big fan of these things, but I mentioned you as one of my roomies considered yourself next, if you want! Love you girls!
Sorry Shila and Amanda. I don't have any pictures of you guys! :(