Monday, January 3, 2011

Guess where?

Well, we have decided, I think... Tad and I have been praying and fasting about where we are headed to next. Yesterday, we sat down with our map of the US and started eliminating, quite fast. It came down to Washington, California, Colorado, Texas, and Georgia. After prayers and everything we felt, we have decided on...






Yes, that's right! Back to my roots! I love Texas so this is exciting. We will be looking for jobs within the next few months, plan our move, and hopefully be headed down to warmth in April. I will most likely be teaching for a little bit, while Tad takes the GMAT and gets into a program for accounting. We will also be looking for a job for him as well for some accounting experience. So if anyone knows of anyone looking for that sort of thing let us know! This is a recent decision so you never know what life will throw at you, but that's the plan and we hope it works out. We love this because it is a place where we could probably spend the rest of our lives. The housing prices are pretty good, the education system is awesome and the people are amazing, and not to mention they have the LONGHORNS! You know we be going to those games! (Even if they stink at the moment!) So this is it! I can't wait and am scared all at the same time. Who knows how anything and everything will work out in the next little while, but I believe this is what was meant for us. We have loved being in Idaho and have had amazing experiences here. We have been so lucky and we will never forget the memories we have made here! I won't say goodbye to everyone here yet. Anyway, that's that and I will post all about our sweet Christmas soon! (Gotta get the pictures uploaded!) 

5 comments:

Melody said...

Wow, Texas! That's a big move from Idaho, but it's great that you're so excited about it! Jason is actually looking into the University of Texas (in Dallas) for school next year to get his masters in public health. Where in Texas are you thinking of moving to?

Stacy said...

Cara!!!!!!! Do You know how excited we are :) Boy did you make a good choice :) Oh the fun we will have :) We Love TEXAS! Let us know your plans! so when do we get to see you guys. Let me know if you have any questions and if we can help with anything. LUV Stacy

Tara Johnson said...

well, congrats! It is always nice when you receive an answer to prayer!

matthewandsherihanson said...

Oh man that is sooooo exciting!!! i am pretty jealous that is forsure! what area are you looking into? If you are looking around Dallas let me know and maybe my dad can do a little networking for tad! I am so excited for you guys! So you will be there in April? we will be there in june, so hopefully we will get to see you guys!

Sean & Meagan said...

Wow...I can't believe you are moving to tay-has! wow! I am glad you have decided and that you are excited! However, Inever pictured Tad being a Texan! I guess he will learn :)