Sunday, June 17, 2012

Best Daddy Eber!

I know it may seem like I don't know how to spell, but if you know me at all, I know how to spell pretty good and I tend to talk like a little kid every once and a while, so eber is kid talk for ever. So Tad really is the best dad ever. The girls LOVE him. He plays with them, dances and sings with them, makes them laugh and is a great example to them. I could not pick a better Dad for my girls. I LOVE my man!


For Father's day, the girls and I bought Daddy a few much needed shirts. We also made him a root beer and his favorite candy stashes. I found these cute ideas online and thought they were perfect. He loves root beer. I made him some eggs and muffins for breakfast. For dinner we had meatball sandwiches. Man food! Then we had snickers ice cream cake that I made for dessert! A day of favorites for our favorite Dad!! We love you!




1 comment:

Sophie Grace said...

your websites are really good. I appreciate your work. Coming on hot game sims 4 cheats and choose a type of house for your sims