Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hiatus

I'm here...really I am. Not sure why I took such a long break from the blog other than life being crazy, but that's no excuse. We went to Georgia for my sister, who was having her first baby and got back in a whirlwind of more crazy. I also forgot to take pictures while I was out there! It's awful. The problem was not a dead camera or anything that nice, I literally forgot to take pictures. I would pack the camera with me everywhere I went and while everyone else was pulling out their cameras I was smiling, just smiling. I don't know if old age is setting in early for me or not, but I have issues.

Needless to say, it was a great trip and really made me want all my family to move out here! I will give the details and post other pictures hopefully by the end of the week. I have lots to update on, so until then, hold it together people!

(I don't know who reads this anymore, so when I refer to people I just mean myself!)

1 comment:

Alesha said...

Well, this people reads your blog and was excited for an update. Good times, by the way, I just threw away a notebook that had tallies from all of the guys who were after you...I found it humorous. Miss you, and glad you're doing well.