Things about Reesa's 1st year:
- She was sit on and pushed over/out of the way many times by big sister
- She rolled over
- She sat up
- She started to stand on her own
- She took a couple steps by herself
- She says a few words: mamma, dada, happy, what's that?
- She also can sign a few words: thank you, milk, more, all done
- She loves to eat, it is always something that can cheer her up
- She gets super goofy and laughs hysterically at Afton (for some reason it will only be Afton that can make her laugh that good)
- She flew on her first airplane
- She got her lip busted open
- She bit her tongue so hard it bled like crazy and left teeth marks
- She got four upper teeth and two lower teeth
- She scrunches her nose when she laughs
- She loves squishy animals
- She loves her blankee
- She's played in the snow
- She has the cutest little dimple in one cheek (the face ones hehe)
- She has a cute little birthmark on her right leg
- She likes books
- Best of all she has four rolls on her legs and has to wear 18 month pants because they fit her thighs!
I love this girl! She has been such a blessing to us and we are so grateful that we have been blessed with another girl!
Pictures to come soon!!