Friday, November 5, 2010

My Awesome Family

Next in our summers we had family coming to visit. My family came late August/early September to bring my sister up to school. Finally, I get someone from my family up here! My dad took Tad up to the Tetons with him. Tad was a little worried about his fear of heights, but they had a good time, even though they didn't make it to the top. It was a pretty crazy climb! So go Sparticus and Tidrizzle! We took my dad and sister to this frozen yogurt place called TwizzleBerry and my dad could not get enough of it.  I have never seen so many flavors and toppings in one cup, but apparently it was good. We took a tour and campus and ate lunch at the new (well, new for us) Crossroads. It's so much nicer than what it used to be, lucky people! A few days after my dad and sister we all went down to Utah to pick up my mom from the airport. While we were there we went around town checking out all the awesome sights. We just loved showing the girls around temple square. Afton could not get enough of the reflection pool. I really thought she'd just launch herself into it, but luckily it never happened. There was a missionary in the Joseph Smith Memorial building that was playing the piano and Afton would just sit on the chair and watch him play, and sometimes sing along. It was cute. I didn't get a picture of any of this, but I have lots of other pictures. It was so much fun and so nice to have my family come and visit and I can't wait for the rest of them to come soon! 


This is Afton's work-out outfit. She really likes working out with me.



 In these pictures I tried to show Reesa's snaggle tooth but she was pretty adamant about not showing the  camera.

 Afton playing around with her pringle beak.

 This is what happens pretty much all the time with Aunt B. It's all about the phone!
Love Afton's face!


 This is what happens to Tad when the in-laws come!
(Not really, luckily they all get along.)

 Yeah for Mom's and Dad's! I love all that I get a break from when family is in town.


Afton love love loves making things. Sometimes I'll just give her a bowl, measuring cups and spoons, and a little flour and she will play for hours! So cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could take her to bed and give her a good work out