Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blessings!

Not much is new today, but after I got Afton out of the bath and dressed, I decided I should probably get dressed and make the bed. Afton loves to play on our bed so I just needed to put her somewhere where she wouldn't be too much in the way as I made the bed. I think she liked helping me make the bed! I love watching her react and I love being a mother. This is probably not the first thing I would have pictured when I thought of where I would be now, but it's better than anything. It's much better than what I thought I wanted and I am grateful that I have such a great life. I have my wonderful husband and little girl, my family and Tad's family. It is such a blessing to know that I have been sent to have such wonderful people in my life!


Okay, I was just looking at some other blogs and found the funniest spoof blog. It's making fun of Mormon bloggin' women and after looking at this last post, I just had to laugh. So if you want, check it out at http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/. Have fun!

No comments: