Monday, July 14, 2008

Memories!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (either with just me, just Tad, or the both of us!). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Alesha said...

Ah, memories...I like this game. Probably my favorite memory of Cara happened on a wild night our freshman year at dear apt. 92. I had brought some old dresses from my house, and late that night we tried them on and were just being silly (reference crayon picture "Sanity is Gone With the Wind"). Cara gave the top performance of the evening when (in a checkered red dress with pantaloons and a shawl), she pranced out of the apartment and began to serenade our fellow roomie, Meagan and her man-friend in their car. The musical selection was a heart-rending ballad by Celine Dion--but I can't recall which one. So, there's my memory...Remember, Cara: you asked for it!

Andrea Forsyth said...

this one time, we were picking up trash along bethany, and...

Leah and Joe said...

All I need to say is 'Shaved Ice and the Bubbles'!! Nothing can top that!
There are a few close runner ups to: Lumpy, toot tones, mishaps at the tanning bed....., our sweatshirt talent show act, easter egg hunt, machine gun noises, and oh so many more!!
You guys are great friends, I dont know what we would do without you.