Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New outfit

So a little bit ago Cassy and Troy, Tad's brother and sister-in-law, sent Afton a package. It was a little summer dress, some hair bows, and a cute little baby bracelet. Of course I dressed her up as soon as I got home and tried to take pictures. Unfortunately, the batteries in the camera had died right after the first picture and it didn't turn out. So I was charging the batteries while she took a nap. Well, from the kitchen I hear her crying pretty hard, so I go check on her and the latch from the bracelet had scratched her face. I took it off and got a couple of pictures of her in the dress. Apparently, she's not a fan of bows in her hair either because she tries to grab them and take them off, but they just end up around her neck. Oh well. I'll keep trying!

No comments: